- A book sale how-to guide: more money, less stress by Pat Ditzler and JoAnn Dumas.
- ISBN: 0838910742
- Call number: 025.11 DITZLER
- Description: The authors provide a tested and successful formula for making money for local libraries in a practical and fun way-- a library book sale.
- Disaster response and planning for libraries by Miriam B. Hahn. 3rd edition.
- ISBN: 9780838911518
- Call number: 025.82 KAHN
- Description: Fire, water, mold, construction problems, power-outages—mishaps like these can not only bring library services to a grinding halt, but can also destroy collections and even endanger employees. Preparing for the unexpected is the foundation of a library’s best response. Expert Kahn comes to the rescue with this timely update of the best step-by-step, how-to guide for preparing and responding to all types of library disasters.
- Transforming information literacy programs: intersecting frontiers of self, library culture, and campus community edited by Carroll Wilkinson and Courtney Bruch.
- ISBN: 9780838986035
- Call number: 025.52777 TRANSFORMING
- Description: Brings together a broad array of issues and themes that academic instruction librarians must manage including the intellectual, psychological, cultural, definitional and structural issues that are present in higher education environments.
Thursday, March 8, 2012
New Titles for Libraries
These titles just arrived at the Library Commission and are available for libraries to interlibrary loan: